Software that Removes the Headache from Recording & Managing Your Lists
"The most organised, efficient and user friendly list server around, and the only one that allows me to control all my fauna and flora lists, not just birds"
Clayton Burne, Rockjumper Birding Tours Guide & iGoTerra user
- How do you keep these lists regularly up-to-date?
- Which authority should you use?
- Should you use computer-based spreadsheets, a website-based cloud system, or both?
- Do you have the time to re-arrange your list every time there is a new taxonomic update?
HOW IGOTERRA'S SOFTWARE IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR LISTING PROBLEMS:
- Record and manage all lists (Life, year, country, bird, mammal, insect, plant, ANY list – even down to sub-species level!) – no need for multiple accounts, systems, or spreadsheets anymore.
- Use import facilities to upload your existing checklists, including those developed by all major listing sites, such as eBird – make the transition quickly and easily.
- Easy-to-use software with user-friendly interface – cut off tons of administrative time!
- Host your own photos and add Geo-coded locations – iGoTerra keeps tabs on your picture locations for you.
- Automated and advanced taxonomy updates immediately or just after general releases (IOC, Clements, IUCN, etc.) – never scroll through your lists to manually edit changes again.
Create Your Free iGoTerra Account
This is a 1 month free trial of iGoTerra's Premium package – unavailable anywhere else. At the end of your trial you can carry on for Free on the Basic package, move onto a Standard package (€1.92/month), or continue with your Premium package (€4.75/month).
Step 1: Signup to Rockjumper’s mailing list below
Step 2: Complete your iGoTerra account setup