Card Handling Fee
- A 3.5% card processing fee applies to this credit card payment (USA only). 3.9% for Amex Card holders (USA only). 5% for all other card holders (outside of USA). Whether payment is by card or direct deposit. Please add this additional charge onto your deposit payment or alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on other payment options.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is a digital wallet that follows you wherever you go.
- Pay any way you want. Link your credit cards to your PayPal Digital wallet, and when you want to pay, simply log in with your username and password and pick which one you want to use.
Why should I use PayPal?
Using PayPal is fast, simple, and secure.
- It’s Fast!
- We will help you pay in just a few clicks. Enter your email address and password, and you’re pretty much done!
- It’s Simple!
- There’s no need to run around searching for your wallet. Better yet, you don’t need to type in your financial details again and again when making a purchase online. We make it simple for you to pay with just your email address and password.
Is it secure?
- PayPal is the safer way to pay because we keep your financial information private. It isn’t shared with anyone else when you shop, so you don’t have to worry about paying businesses and people you don’t know. On top of that, we’ve got your back. If your eligible purchase doesn’t arrive or doesn’t match its description, we will refund you the full purchase price plus shipping costs with PayPal’s Buyer Protection program. For more information on PayPal security, please click here.
Where I can go for additional help or questions?
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions at the PayPal Help Center. If you cannot find your answer, our Customer Support team is ready to help. You can email our team here.
Do Rockjumper store my credit card details?
- No. All credit card details are processed directly by PayPal.